C3 AI and Google Cloud have announced a partnership to help organizations across multiple industries accelerate their application of AI solutions. Under the agreement, both companies’ global sales teams will co-sell C3 AI’s enterprise AI applications, running on Google Cloud.
“Combining the innovation, leadership, scale, and go-to-market expertise of Google Cloud with the substantial business value delivered from C3 AI applications, this partnership will dramatically accelerate the adoption of enterprise AI applications across all industry segments,” said Thomas M. Siebel, C3.ai CEO.
The entire portfolio of C3 AI’s Enterprise AI applications, including industry-specific AI Applications, C3 AI Suite, C3 AI CRM, and C3 AI Ex Machina, are now available on Google Cloud’s global infrastructure.
Going forward, C3 AI says it will also work closely with Google Cloud to ensure that its applications fully leverage the accuracy and scale of multiple Google Cloud products and capabilities, including Google Kubernetes Engine, BigQuery, and Vertex AI, helping customers build and deploy ML models more quickly and effectively.
C3 AI’s enterprise AI applications, built on a common foundation of Google Cloud’s infrastructure, AI, machine learning, and data analytics capabilities, will complement and interoperate with Google Cloud’s portfolio of existing and future industry solutions. Customers will be able to deploy combined offerings to solve industry challenges in several verticals, including:
- Manufacturing: Solutions to improve reliability of assets and fleets with AI-powered predictive maintenance, improve revenue and product forecasting accuracy, and improve the sustainability of manufacturing facilities and operations through optimized energy management.
- Supply Chain & Logistics: Solutions to help supply-chain reliant businesses understand risks in their supply networks, maximize resilience, and optimize inventory accordingly.
- Financial Services: Solutions to assist financial services institutions in modernizing their cash management offerings, improve lending processes, and reduce customer churn.
- Healthcare: Solutions to improve the availability of critical healthcare equipment via AI-powered asset readiness and preventative maintenance.
- Telecommunications:Solutions to improve network resiliency and overall customer experience, while reducing costs and the carbon footprint of operations.
“Google Cloud and C3 AI share the vision that artificial intelligence can help businesses address real-world challenges and opportunities across multiple industries,” said Thomas Kurian, CEO at Google Cloud. “We believe that by delivering C3 AI’s applications on Google Cloud, and by partnering to address specific industry use cases with AI, we can help customers benefit more quickly and at greater scale.”
For more information, go to www.c3.ai.