Gurucul, a provider of behavior based security and fraud analytics technology, is introducing Gurucul Labs, a turn-key managed security analytics service based on the Gurucul Risk Analytics (GRA) platform.
The solution will provide the data science expertise many organizations lack to operationalize their investments in behavior based security analytics.
The Gurucul Labs service provides customers the following resources:
- Security Architect: to ensure a robust and scalable security architecture (systems integration, cloud, hybrid, on-premise deployment architecture, security architecture) and security data validation
- GRA Engineer: to facilitate GRA implementation, administration and maintenance activities
- Security Analyst: to support security threat research, use case identification and design, first level triage of high-risk incidents, case investigation, fine tuning feedback, case management and reporting
- Fraud Analyst: to research insider and third party fraud scenarios, suggest data tagging and access control, investigate fraud cases, perform impact analysis and suggest response actions
- Data Scientist: to review data sets, behavior models and tuning suggestions
Gurucul Labs combines people, processes and technology to help organizations discover unknown threats in real-time and expedite responses to malicious insiders, unusual usage activity, compromised accounts or hosts, network intrusions, data exfiltration and more.
The service provides continuous machine learning algorithms and anomaly model tuning and refinement by data scientists based on intelligence gathered from the Carnegie Mellon US-CERT team,Gurucul’s other research partners, and global customers.
For more information about this news, visit www.gurucul.com.