Hitachi Vantara, a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., has introduced new data protection-as-a-service from Hitachi Vantara and expanded capabilities for storage-as-a-service from Hitachi Vantara. The as-a-service offerings are pre-engineered and delivered as fully managed services to provide rapid deployment, transparent consumption-based pricing and guaranteed service levels.
According to the vendor, as more enterprises incorporate cloud technology in their IT environments, interest has grown for cloudlike approaches to the on-premise infrastructure. This helps enterprises achieve the scalability, security, flexible consumption and system management they need. Applying more than 25 years of worldwide operational expertise in monitoring and managing information systems, Hitachi Vantara provides a fully managed public cloud experience as an alternative to conventional data protection and to storage leasing and purchasing.Benefits of the New Data Protection-as-a-Service From Hitachi Vantara Include:
Enhancements to Storage-as-a-Service From Hitachi Vantara Include:
- Lower risk in deploying data protection in new environments
- Guarantee of desired service-level outcomes from day one
- Greater control and confidence in price and protection
- Ability to protect data that resides on Hitachi as well as other vendors’ storage
- End-to-end support for all data types with object, block and file storage now available
- Accelerated deployment time, and time to desired service level
- Budget savings from reducing unused capacity
- Assurance of achieving desired service levels
For more information, about DPaaS from Hitachi Vantara, go to www.hitachivantara.com/en-us/products/data-protection/dpaas.html and for more information about STaaS from Hitachi Vantara, go to www.hitachivantara.com/en-us/products/storage/staas.html.