Informatica, a cloud data management provider, is launching new product innovations that will enhance customer engagement with trusted, governed, and secure data management.
The updates transform Informatica Master Data Management (MDM), Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) and Data Privacy, and Protection, enabling enterprises with intelligent hybrid data management to transform customer experience.
New MDM capabilities enable business users and data stewards to easily manage, curate, and consume data with a view of trusted, contextual, and relevant information.
New updates include:
- Updated user experience designed for enhanced business collaboration
- Enhanced security and access aligned by business user and roles
- Improved analytics, dashboards and metrics created for efficiency and data insights
- Upgraded documents, tags and attachments for advanced stewardship, approvals, compliance, and completeness
The industry’s next-generation Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) delivers an intelligent, secure, microservices-based solution with new capabilities for multi-cloud environments, all integration patterns, and hybrid data management.
These new updates include:
- Integrated experience with Apigee, 22 new high-performance connectors, and updates including Adobe Experience Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power BI, and Tableau Hyper
- New marketplace solutions and enhancements for ecosystems including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Adobe, and Snowflake
- Seamless enterprise data warehouse data migration with CLAIRE-based recommendations on Microsoft Azure for rapid analytics modernization
- Expanded support for all integration patterns with:
- High-performance data integration for data warehousing
- AI-driven data recommendations for data migration
- AI-driven business-to-business partner onboarding
- Mass ingestion to accelerate cloud data warehousing and data lakes
- New capabilities for API integration and management including registry and developer portal enhancements
Users can also discover and protect personal data with new capabilities that link subject identities to sensitive data.
New updates include:
- Advanced subject registry provides discovery of identity information, such as customer and employee data, across all data stores and types (structured, unstructured, big data, cloud) that supports the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data privacy regulations
- Continuous intelligence on an individual’s sensitive data, including the locations of the data stores, risk and mapping of identity attributes at enterprise-wide scale
“With these new innovations, Informatica provides business users and data stewards with a way to intelligently discover, link, master and manage their data to help ensure it is contextual, complete, accurate and accessible across the enterprise,” said Amit Walia, president, products and strategic ecosystems, Informatica. “In addition, all sensitive data receives the right level of privacy and protection ensuring trust and compliance, creating compelling customer experiences.”
For more information about these updates, visit www.informatica.com.