Knoa Software, a provider of user experience management (UEM) software that helps businesses maximize ROI for major software deployments, has announced its UEM product for Oracle Cloud applications. The solution is available now under an early access program, with GA scheduled for June.
Knoa UEM for Oracle Cloud delivers analytics that answer the following questions,improving migration ROI and offering overall benefits:
- Are my processes executed efficiently, with few steps, reduced errors and frictionless interactions?
- Can my help desk team proactively identify the user errors or system issues that have the greatest negative impact on productivity?
- Can we quickly identify and help users who are struggling?
- Do we know where process bottlenecks occur, and how to remove them?
- Have employees adopted the new enterprise software as demonstrated by increased productivity and engagement?
According to Knoa, change management for Oracle Cloud is about more than communicating change?it is about achieving commitment to the fundamental business and process changes that Oracle Cloud enables. Organizations must reexamine their approach to organizational change management (OCM) and employ analytics throughout the product lifecycle.
Knoa UEM for Oracle Cloud enables visibility into employee interactions with the Oracle Cloud applications, user adoption during a new rollout, the level of performance delivered to the end-user, the locations of process bottlenecks and the cause of user experience issues with the software. This information in turn enables enterprises to optimize key processes around their Oracle Cloud for employee use and adoption, including:
- Change Management—A solid change management strategy is essential to successfully migrate operational, financial, sales or service processes to the cloud. Knoa UEM for Oracle Cloud enables organizations to isolate adoption gaps in specific application modules, functionality or processes – and proactively address them in a targeted fashion.
- Help Desk Problem Resolution—The reactive support model, and excessive time it takes to resolve issues, directly impacts satisfaction levels and lowers the perceived value of IT in the eyes of the users. Knoa UEM enables IT support teams to immediately identify what the user is experiencing even before they open a ticket or pick up the phone. This ability to identify the source of the error enables a proactive response to the issue while considerably reducing the amount of time users must spend on the phone with the help desk.
- Employee Experience—The ever-changing workplace is driving the need for companies to take on a more strategic role, with greater responsibility for ensuring the productivity and engagement of the workforce. Today’s workplace is not only physical; it’s virtual, remote and includes a broad range of applications and technology for performing business-critical tasks. Intuitive applications that help get work done quickly and efficiently are imperative for engagement, productivity and profitability. Knoa UEM provides an early warning system, helping customers identify and address adoption gaps, struggling users and inefficiencies in process execution.
Knoa’s monitoring technology provides key user experience analytics for Oracle Cloud Applications, including Oracle ERP?Financials Cloud, Oracle SCM and Manufacturing Cloud, and Oracle HCM Cloud. Knoa partners can further extend these capabilities to any other web-based solutions within the Oracle portfolio, using the Knoa SDK.
Knoa UEM for Oracle Cloud builds on the success of the Knoa UEM platform, which has been used in the SAP space for more than a decade, enabling migration projects and helping customers optimize SAP software usage and investments.
For further information, visit www.knoa.com.