Kyndryl, the independent public company that will be created following the separation of IBM's Managed Infrastructure Services business, has announced its set-up to bring its mission-critical technical expertise to a broader set of core digital technology environments.
Plans are on track for the spin-off to be completed by the end of the year, IBM said.
Kyndryl will create six global managed services practices and an advisory and implementation services practice in support of our customers, which will pull together managed services, advisory services and implementation.
"By integrating multiple offerings into these six practices and applying our mission-critical systems capabilities to a broader digital environment, we will be well positioned to support our customers on their digital transformation," Kyndryl group president Elly Keinan said. "These practices will leverage the most experienced talent in our industry to support our customers' success."
The six global practices are:
- Applications, Data & AI
- Security & Resiliency
- Core Enterprise & zCloud
- Network & Edge
- Digital Workplace
Kyndryl will also implement a simplified global leadership model for key markets representing more than three-fourths of Kyndryl revenue.
"Kyndryl is meeting customers where they are on their digital transformation journeys, with a lean and focused team that has the critical skills they depend on to succeed," said Martin Schroeter, chief executive officer of Kyndryl. "Our country leaders and managing partners will be empowered to work closely with customers, make quick decisions and access the best global talent in the industry. Their mission will be to place Kyndryl at the heart of progress for our customers."
Kyndryl's newly appointed leaders will include:
- Tosca Colangeli, President of Kyndryl United Kingdom and Ireland
- Xerxes Cooper, President of Kyndryl Canada
- Paolo Degl'Innocenti, President of Kyndryl Italy
- Luis Roca Fernandez, President of Kyndryl Spain and Portugal
- Markus Koerner, President of Kyndryl Germany
- Matt Milton, President of Kyndryl United States
- Kerry Purcell, President of Kyndryl Australia and New Zealand
- Philippe Roncati, President of Kyndryl France
- Lingraju Sawkar, President of Kyndryl India
- Takashi Uesaka, President of Kyndryl Japan
For more information, visit www.kyndryl.com