LogicMonitor, a SaaS-based unified observability platform for hybrid IT infrastructure, announced it has expanded its relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS), adding value to Amazon CloudWatch data and expanding monitoring coverage across an extensible array of AWS services to help customers quickly see meaningful insights, increase uptime, and gain faster visibility into business changes.
“As companies migrate to the cloud and their environments become exponentially complex, it becomes even more essential that they have unified visibility across their hybrid and multi-cloud environments,” said John Kim, general manager cloud + logs, LogicMonitor. “A large percentage of our customers use LogicMonitor to monitor AWS environments, and our expanded relationship reflects our commitment to helping customers monitor with confidence and efficiency.”
Comprehensive monitoring offers valuable business benefits when companies operate in increasingly complex hybrid cloud environments.
Whether companies are growing their AWS relationship, maintaining business-critical on-premises infrastructure, or embracing cloud-native development, LogicMonitor enables its customers to monitor with confidence and efficiency, according to the company.
Key benefits of the expanded collaboration with AWS include:
- Automatically surface critical insights without requiring technical expertise with out-of-the-box dashboard coverage for nearly every AWS service that LogicMonitor supports. This helps enable faster time to value compared to other cloud monitoring tooling.
- Insight into deeper OS and app level metrics beyond basic CloudWatch metrics such as disk and memory usage, and metrics for standard applications (e.g. Tomcat and MySQL). This additional insight enables better decisions without requiring technical expertise to get set up.
- Membership in the AWS Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program, a co-sell program for AWS Partners who provide integrated solutions on AWS.
New and enhanced LogicMonitor capabilities related to AWS include:
- Significantly reduce onboarding time with the ability to bulk upload multiple accounts quickly using AWS Organizations and AWS Control Tower.
- Clearly visualize AWS resources and dependencies with Topology Mapping, to help ITOps teams reduce troubleshooting time and ensure that configurations deliver business value.
- Greater coverage and deeper visibility into frequently changing cloud environments with new support and coverage for Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) Anywhere and enhanced Kubernetes helm and scheduler monitoring. This enables DevOps teams to maintain visibility while gaining flexibility in where resources are deployed.
- Quickly act on website traffic issues with enhanced Amazon Route 53 coverage with added support for hosted zones, including Health Checks and Resolver enhancements. See additional Amazon CloudWatch metrics per hosted zone for greater granularity across monitored resources.
For more information about this news, visit www.logicmonitor.com.