ManageEngine, the real-time IT management company, is extending its log management capabilities of its security information and event management (SIEM) solution to the cloud.
Available immediately, Log360 Cloud allows IT administrators to store and manage log data collected from on-premises environments on Zoho's secure cloud platform, giving enterprises insight on critical aspects of their network without having to worry about storage infrastructure.
"We're broadening the scope of Log360 and moving it to the cloud because that's what customers want - easy deployment and management, pay-for-what-you-use pricing, and a secure cloud platform that can take the burden of in-house infrastructure off their shoulders," said Manikandan Thangaraj, director of program management at ManageEngine. "Log360 Cloud gives enterprises the best of both worlds: security and cloud storage."
The beta version of this solution was released earlier this year to select Log360 customers, with positive reception.
Features of Log360 Cloud include:
- Quick installation, with the ability to be up and running within a few minutes after the log collection agent is installed and devices are configured.
- Secure cloud platform to store and manage logs.
- Powerful log search engine that can quickly perform forensic and root cause analysis.
- Security audit reports that give administrators information on who did what, when and from where in the network.
- Integrated IT compliance module with reports that help meet compliance mandates.
For more information about this release, visit www.manageengine.com.