Morpheus Data is making a series of enhancements which will help enterprise customers reduce cloud costs and simplify management of hybrid cloud deployments.
Morpheus customers can now:
- Boost cloud efficiency and predict future expenses with enhanced analytics, policy-based quotas and consolidated reporting for AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Simplify Hybrid IT management and accelerate digital transformation with updates to existing AWS, Microsoft, Google, VMware, and Nutanix support
- Improve visibility of application deployments across multiple clouds with ITSM integration into Cherwell and BMC Remedy
“Cloud computing is in its second decade, but enterprises still struggle to fully capitalize because of economic and organizational challenges,” said Brad Parks, VP of Business Development, Morpheus Data. “Today’s updates bridge the gap and set Morpheus apart as the best full-stack provider of agnostic multi cloud management.”
As cloud management matures, standalone cloud optimization products are giving way to comprehensive approaches such as Morpheus which help enterprises get cloud spend under control while also providing the governance to eliminate future problems.
Morpheus now synchronizes actual costs from both AWS including month-to-date, estimated spend, and last month’s costs.
This same level of accuracy and insight is applied to Microsoft Azure and will soon be extended to enable the application of additional cost-saving recommendations for both cloud providers. Lastly, cost reporting is updated to show budget variance between budgeted amount and actual spending per tenant.
Morpheus eliminates the need to learn multiple tools by providing a standardized approach to automate provisioning of new application environments across over 20 cloud platforms.
Cloud specific enhancements in the recent release include:
- AWS: Accelerate on-boarding of existing accounts by adding all VPC’s in a region at the same time before applying role-based access to govern use. Also seamlessly respond to workload spikes via Amazon scale-groups in addition to native Morpheus scaling.
- Microsoft: More easily create and manage resource pools in Azure plus more easily and securely manage large-scale SCVMM based on-prem clouds.
- Google: Take full advantage of Morpheus third-party multi-network integrations for IPAM, DNS and more plus easily provision Windows VMs.
- VMware: Easily manage and deploy applications to a VMware Integrated OpenStack (VIO) cloud in addition to existing support and certification for vSphere, ESXi, and vCloud Director.
- Nutanix: Morpheus is now Nutanix Ready certified plus integration has been enhanced with more robust brownfield discovery, hypervisor console access, and improved Windows provisioning automation.
To help bring the worlds of ITSM and DevOps closer together Morpheus combines a rich automation and cloud orchestration platform with hooks into ITSM tools so customers get better visibility from service request to service delivery.
For more information about these updates, visit www.morpheusdata.com.