Visual Expert 6.0 now supports Sybase ASE, MS SQL Server, Oracle and PowerBuilder Code.
It provides impact analysis and code exploration for all of these types of code.
In one single click, it can find out in your code:
- Where a procedure or trigger is used
- Where a given table is inserted
- Where a given table is updated
- Where a given table is deleted
- Where a given table is read/referenced
- Where a given column is inserted
- Where a given column is updated
- Where a given column is deleted
- Where a given column is read/referenced
- Free text search (e.g., for error numbers)
- See a list of all items used by a given procedure, trigger or package
- See a treeview displaying all pieces of code calling each other
- And much more...
When running an impact analysis, Visual Expert shows the exact line of code where any table, column, or procedure is used. See an example.
Visual Expert 6.0 makes it much easier to manage large sets of code-especially DB code-and drastically reduces development and maintenance costs.
You can learn more about this new version at this page.
For more information, go here.