OpenText is unveiling OpenText Cloud Editions 23.2, enabling customers to further drive productivity and profitability while streamlining experiences and security in a multi-cloud world. The announcement was made at OpenText World EMEA – Innovation Summits 2023.
“OpenText is on the cusp of a new technological era with rapid acceleration towards Business 2030 and information-led transformations. Every industry will be digitally transformed by generation digital, leveraging new rules for corporate accountability and new requirements for technology,” said Mark J. Barrenechea, CEO and CTO, OpenText. “I am excited to announce Project Titanium delivered with Cloud Editions 23.2, and announce our next generation roadmap, Titanium X. We are helping customers solve their most complex problems from climate innovation, modern supply chains and acceleration innovation.”
According to the company, with this release, OpenText has delivered on the promise of Titanium. OpenText is now offering a full suite of Public Cloud multi-tenant SaaS solutions in content management, cybersecurity, service management, and application delivery.
Moreover, OpenText has expanded the geographical footprint and compliance standards of the OpenText Cloud and brought forward a second generation of capabilities on the private cloud for those in regulated industries or with complex environments.
Lastly, Titanium has brought OpenText’s next generation of APIs for partners and customers to build their own applications (e.g., Content Capture, eSignature, Document Archive, and Messaging Notifications).
Other innovations revealed include:
- Integration of OpenText Extended ECM and OpenText Documentum with IDOL enables businesses to explore content connections to make smarter, faster decisions with the help of AI-powered insights.
- Automatic identification, extraction, and filing of business-critical content from third-party applications to the OpenText Extended ECM or Documentum repository reduces content sprawl and delivers insights into connections and relationships surrounding content through visual knowledge graphs.
- New OpenText Connectors for Microsoft Power Automate let customers seamlessly connect any business process to over 1,000 popular applications that power everyday work.
- Connecting these applications to OpenText Extended ECM, OpenText Core Share, and OpenText eDOCS empowers users to build and extend their own productivity workflows and eliminate information silos across a massive landscape of applications.
Simplify implementation and enforcement of more responsible sourcing practices with OpenText Active Risk Monitor:
- Proactive assessment and management of supply chain risk around ESG compliance and beyond is enabled by aggregating information from third-party sources, including EcoVadis and Dun & Bradstreet.
- Integration with OpenText Trading Grid allows companies to gain a consolidated view into their suppliers and review risk related to specific business activity, so users can take corrective action backed by actionable insights.
Automate the digital value chain with OpenText ValueEdge23:
- This platform and suite of DevOps tools from the Application Delivery Management (ADM) portfolio enables organizations to automate the digital value chain to get smarter applications to market faster.
- Major new capabilities include strategic planning, codeless quality, and real-world performance engineering to improve speed-to-value by accelerating the development-to-production flow.
Operate in an efficient and responsible manner to optimize future spending decisions:
- HCMX (Hybrid Cloud Management X) FinOps Express helps foster a culture of financial responsibility, improves decision-making with intelligent insights, and delivers the centralized control that organizations need to reduce their cloud bill.
- Originally part of the IT Operations Management (ITOM) portfolio, this solution enables customers to monitor their cloud spend with granularity while gathering powerful insights to optimize the usage of their clouds, allowing for a significant reduction in overall cloud waste, overspending, and business inefficiencies.
For more information about these updates, visit www.opentext.com.