Oracle Consulting and Deloitte have formed a strategic sales and delivery collaboration called ELEVATE that focuses on accelerating customer innovation by helping them migrate and manage workloads with Oracle Autonomous Database and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. ELEVATE combines the two organizations' experience helping customers to drive and optimize enterprise operations in the cloud while maximizing current Oracle investments.
The Oracle Cloud offers a complete suite of integrated applications for Sales, Service, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, plus infrastructure featuring the Oracle Autonomous Database.
The collaboration is fueled by Oracle Soar, Destination PaaS and IaaS, which provides automated cloud migration; and Deloitte’s professional services organization supported by its ATADATA cloud discovery and automation platform.
According to the companies, ELEVATE builds upon the combined industry, technology, and cloud experiences from each organization to provide customers with increased value and capabilities in the following ways:
- A single and seamless delivery model, accountability structure, executive sponsorship, industry and technology capabilities;
- Rapid infrastructure and database modernization by gaining access to industry-leading tools that automate Cloud migrations of Oracle, non-Oracle workloads, and hybrid cloud environments;
- Digital transformation that achieves customer goals while maximizing current investments;
- Faster time to value with the Autonomous Database by leveraging Oracle Consulting’s and Deloitte’s combined library of pre-packaged industry solutions;
- Optimized environments with a focus on continued innovation through post implementation support;
- A holistic approach to cybersecurity, regardless of customer preferred technologies and requirements.
“Clients are seeking a foundation that creates opportunities for the enterprise to be more agile and innovative, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database offers a clear path for achieving those goals,” said Jeffrey Davis, global Oracle business leader and principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “With this strategic collaboration with Oracle Consulting, we are putting modern, industry-leading cloud infrastructure within reach for companies of all sizes.”
For more information, go to www.oracle.com and www.deloitte.com.