Oracle NetSuite is making updates to NetSuite Analytics Warehouse, helping organizations further enhance decision making and uncover new revenue streams.
The latest updates boost the prebuilt data warehouse and analytics solution for NetSuite customers by making it easier for customers to blend relevant data sets and introducing new pre-built visualization capabilities.
“Despite having more data available, many business leaders feel that decision making is harder than ever,” said Gary Wiessinger, senior vice president, product management, Oracle NetSuite. “By harnessing the machine learning-powered analytical capabilities of Oracle Analytics Cloud and the highly automated Oracle Autonomous Database for analytics and data warehousing, the enhanced NetSuite Analytics Warehouse provides organizations with relevant and reliable data. As a result, customers are able to streamline the decision-making process to boost productivity and growth.”
Built on Oracle Analytics Cloud and Oracle Autonomous Database for analytics and data warehousing (ADW), NetSuite Analytics Warehouse helps customers spot patterns and quickly surface insights from NetSuite and third-party data.
The new updates make it easier for customers to blend standard NetSuite transactional data with custom data, legacy data, and an expansive collection of third-party sources.
Additionally, enhancements to pre-built visualization capabilities enable customers to quickly see key performance indicators and identify trends and new data relationships.
Updates to NetSuite Analytics Warehouse include:
- Custom Attribute Mapping Editor: Customers can now select the custom data to flow from NetSuite into the data warehouse on the next scheduled refresh, and its placement in a subject area data snapshot—such as finance, purchasing, inventory, sales and more—in just a few clicks and with no coding required.
- Content Bundle Feature: Customers can now export content from one NetSuite Analytics Warehouse instance to another, providing efficiency and flexibility. For example, a customer can create a Workbook and dashboard in a sandbox account and then use Bundles to export it into a production account.
- Expanded Collection of Pre-built Subject Matter Data Snapshots: Customers can now access an expanded list of pre-built subject matter data snapshots and key metrics for role-specific business insights. The following enhancements are now available as part of the standard daily refresh:
- Financials Snapshot: Revenue Commitment, Revenue Commitment Reversal, Revenue Arrangement
- Sales Snapshot: Opportunity and Commission
- Inventory Snapshot: Inventory Cost Revaluation, Bin Transfer, and Bin Put Away Worksheet.
- Retail Industry Snapshot: Gross Margins, Spend, and Financials
- Enhanced Vertical Functionality: Services customers can now access a new subscription-centric project management module to optimize revenue management.
For more information about these updates, visit www.netsuite.com.