Priority Software Ltd., a provider of ERP solutions, is releasing Priority v18.2, enhancing system openness and mobile capabilities, introducing a new document generator, and boosting support for regulations compliance.
Features of the release include:
- Open ID authentication allows users to authenticate with Priority using credentials from various sources, including Google and Facebook, leveraging their login security (e.g. multi-factor authentication and biometrics).
- New mobile application for purchasing approvals enabling company managers to access and process pending purchase orders via their mobile device.
- Streamlined shipping and fulfillment with an enriched ShipEngineTM integration, a smart shipping API. ShipEngineTM, the improved multi-carrier shipping API first released in v18.1, now enables Priority users to compare carrier rates, bill receivers or third parties, and auto print labels.
- Enhanced design options to generate outgoing business documents using pre-defined templates.
- Support for SAFT (Portugal) and FEC (France) regulation compliance, online VAT submission to HMRC (UK), and reverse tax scheme where customer declares VAT on behalf of vendor (EU).
Priority v18.2 also includes new preventive maintenance capabilities, improved Warehouse Management System (WMS), and an enhanced experience for MAC users.
“We are pleased to further develop ERP as a Platform and deliver the tools our customers need – openness, mobile capabilities, and flexibility,” said Andres Richter, CEO of Priority Software. “Our focus for 2018 is to continue to provide stronger platform capabilities and in parallel, support our accelerated growth around the globe. Priority v18.2 is further testament to our mission of making ERP easier."
For more information about this update, visit www.priority-software.com.