Sage, provider of cloud business management solutions, is releasing its new, cloud-first Sage Data and Analytics service integration for Sage 300 and Sage 100 in the U.S. and Canada.
A powerful business intelligence (BI) toolkit with AI and machine learning capabilities, Sage Data and Analytics (SD&A) provides live sales dashboards, graphical cashflow analysis, detailed, trusted P&L reports and much more—all in the cloud.
Sage Data and Analytics delivers role-based dashboards, reports, metrics, and analytics that extract actionable business intelligence from company data. These drive increased revenue, cost savings, and competitive advantage, according to the vendor.
- No coding knowledge required: Sage Data & Analytics comes with pre-built, fully customizable data models and analytics right out of the box.
- Multi-platform access: Customers can access their data from anywhere, on any device.
- Real-time data: Sage Data & Analytics connects directly to a user’s Sage 300 or Sage 100 database, giving access to the latest data in real-time.
- Scalable: As a customer grows – for example from a single location with a handful of users to a multi-site location with hundreds of users – Sage Data & Analytics scales with it, with Standard, Advanced, and Premium editions, as well as add-ons and consultancy options for additional customization and configuration.
- Reduced IT workload: Sage Data & Analytics is hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud, and system maintenance and product releases are fully automated.
“To continuously improve our products and services, Sage listens and responds to real customer needs. With this launch, we’re meeting the increasing demand for powerful and insightful reporting at a time when collecting, organizing, and presenting accurate data is more important for businesses than ever,” said Dewey Forrester, vice president, North America, business development, Sage.
Sage Data and Analytics was created in partnership with Sage Independent Software Vendor (ISV) ZAP, a global software company whose products include ZAP Data Hub, a data management & analytics SaaS optimized for various leading ERPs.
With SD&A available to customers via the Sage Marketplace, Sage’s robust and longstanding ISV ecosystem is a core strength of both product lines helping customers customize their ERP’s capabilities with best-in-class industry-specific add-ons.
Sage Marketplace continues to drive value to customers through a curated selection of new and innovative solutions tested and verified by Sage.
For more information about this news, visit www.sage.com.