Sigma Computing, a provider of cloud-native analytics and business intelligence (A&BI), is updating its signature platform, introducing new interactive dashboards to transform the A&BI process by enabling seamless collaboration between business users and data experts.
Sigma’s new Application Embedding capability allows dashboards to be embedded into applications with inherited access roles and permissions, extending the value of Sigma throughout the entire data ecosystem safely and securely.
“Every company wants to be data-driven, but that is just a pipe dream until data exploration, analysis, and business intelligence are accessible to everyone,” said Rob Woollen, co-founder and CTO, Sigma Computing. “At Sigma, we believe the organizations that derive the most value from A&BI solutions are the ones that use them to work iteratively across business and technical teams. Unlike other solutions, Sigma gives everyone, not just data teams, the ability to explore, model, visualize, and enrich their data in real-time, at cloud-scale, so that they can find the answers in their data that drive real competitive advantage more quickly.”
Key features and functionality of the new dashboards include:
- More choices for managing data updating in real-time as underlying data and analysis change;
- New customizable templates, themes, layouts and a dashboard builder;
- Mobile responsiveness so dashboards and visualization can be viewed on any device;
- Easily and securely share dashboards and visualizations with public and private links;
- Ability to embed images, videos, and URLs;
- Leverage parameters directly within dashboards and across multiple worksheets;
- Data controls to dynamically update specific filters/parameters and connected analyses.
Embedded analytics use cases, like application embedding, allow Sigma users to extend the value of their data by putting real-time and endorsed data analysis alongside a business workflow.
This meets decision-makers where they are and eliminates the need for users to switch between applications to find data they need to make decisions.
With the new application embedding capabilities, users can now embed dashboards and visualizations into custom applications and authenticate users through those applications. Embedded dashboards can also be customized for each user directly from Sigma, including specific views of data and the ability to change views of data in the dashboard or visualization.
For more information about these updates, visit www.sigmacomputing.com.