Siren, an investigative intelligence platform, is releasing Siren 10.3, launching five new artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities: entity resolution, deep learning-based predictive analytics and alerting, deep learning-based times series anomaly detection, real-time topic clustering for textual corpuses and associative model technology for dashboards (“Dashboards 360”).
The new AI enhancements introduced in 10.3 can be used immediately in big data use cases such as fraud and crime investigation (financial, law enforcement), operational analytics (ITOps, cybersecurity, SIEM, telecommunications, IOT), and data discovery (knowledge graph/enterprise knowledge exploration and search).
“AI is the core of modern augmented analytics and with Siren 10.3 we introduce new AI functionality following intensive research and development. This is a major step forward not just for our platform but for the industry in general as augmented analytics is now a reality on a big data scale. The package of AI capabilities we have launched will provide users with a rich, visual experience resulting in data becoming more meaningful and readily accessible,” said Dr. Giovanni Tummarello, co-founder and chief product officer at Siren.
10.3 offers the following AI capabilities:
- State of the art, self-correcting Entity Resolution
- Deep learning-based predictive analytics and alerting
- Deep learning-based time series anomaly detection
- Real-time topic clustering for textual corpuses
- Associative Relational Technology
In addition to the introduction of the five AI capabilities, 10.3 also includes the following notable enhancements:
- Siren’s built-in visual knowledge graph exploration now works with intuitive drag and drop operations from/to dashboards.
- New connector to local or to multiple remote Elasticsearch Clusters, regardless of version.
- Visual wizard for Neo4J connectivity makes Neo4J data exploration more straightforward.
- High performance, patent pending caching strategy (Irish Application No S2019/0126) is now enabled on the Siren Elasticsearch plugin (the Siren Federate technology).
- The Siren platform is now easier to configure and maintain with improved configuration objects granularity and configuration setup.
For more information about this release, visit https://siren.io/.