Splunk Inc., is unveiling an updated product vision that will enable Splunk customers to drive the next wave of business evolution with data through a series of innovations in machine learning, performance and scale, with new versions of Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud.
“We are in the midst of the data revolution, and these product updates ensure the Splunk platform evolves as our world does to deliver business outcomes no matter the organization, team or dataset,” said Doug Merritt, President and CEO, Splunk.
These innovations, which are made available through ongoing Beta programs, will enable customers to:
- Evaluate, transform, and perform analytics on data in motion through Splunk Data Stream Processor.
- Achieve search at massive-scale, analyzing trillions of events at millisecond speeds with federated search across multiple Splunk deployments through Splunk Data Fabric Search.
- Interact with Splunk products from a mobile experience via Splunk Mobile and Splunk Cloud Gateway.
- Use augmented reality (AR) to interact with and take action from data through features such as QR codes, scanning for dashboards, UPC scanning and near-field communications New Data sources.
- See all business process flows, including the entire customer journey, to enable business users to easily see trends and make smarter decisions with Splunk Business Flow.
- Ask questions of Splunk using voice and text and receive immediate responses with natural language.
- Build next-generation data-rich apps and access a full suite of sample code, cloud-native services and more with Splunk Developer Cloud.
For more information about these updates, visit www.splunk.com.