Syncsort, the provider of Big Iron to Big Data software, is introducing Connect CDC, a new real-time change data capture and data replication product that enables organizations to stream application data.
By making all mission-critical application data accessible in real time, organizations can empower business users across the enterprise to make decisions based on information when it’s most relevant and valuable.
“In a recent Syncsort survey exploring top IT challenges, making data accessible across the enterprise was among the top three priorities, and only half of respondents called their organization very effective or somewhat effective in getting data insights to business users,” said Dr. Tendü Yogurtçu, CTO, Syncsort. “Streaming data pipelines present an excellent way to address this challenge, enabling advanced analytics, machine learning and AI for a wide range of business use cases, from hotel bookings to marketing campaigns and fraud detection.”
Connect CDC is part of the Syncsort Connect family of data integration products, designed to meet the needs of the largest enterprises in the world.
It is a highly resilient, fault-tolerant product that replicates data across relational databases, streaming frameworks like Apache Kafka and Amazon Kinesis and cloud data stores. It integrates with the Kafka schema registry to support data governance and protects data in motion integrating with security frameworks such as Kerberos.
Important features include:
- Streaming application data from traditional systems and legacy databases.
- Seamlessly moving data across hybrid cloud deployments.
- Keeping data lakes in sync with enterprise data stores, on-premises and across multiple cloud environments.
- Modernizing, re-platforming and consolidating databases.
- Resilient, fault-tolerant data delivery that automatically recovers from network or server outages without manual intervention or resynchronization.
- Enterprise-grade features that support data governance with new Kafka schema registry integration, in addition to existing Cloudera Navigator and Atlas support,
For more information about this release, visit www.syncsort.com.