Syncsort is rebranding as Precisely as a result of the company’s acquisition of the Pitney Bowes software and data business in December.
“Advancements in storage, compute, analytics, and machine learning have opened up a world of possibilities for enhanced decision-making, but inaccuracies and inconsistencies in data have held back innovation and stifled value creation. Achieving data integrity is the next business imperative,” said Josh Rogers, CEO of Precisely. “Put simply, better data means better decisions, and Precisely offers the industry’s most complete portfolio of data integrity products, providing the trusted link between data sources and analytics that helps companies realize the value of their data and investments.”
Precisely delivers accuracy and consistency in data by spanning the breadth of the data integrity spectrum, with leading data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products.
Precisely’s complete platform portfolio enables customers to:
· Integrate – connect today’s infrastructure with tomorrow’s technology to unlock all an enterprise’s data;
· Verify – help ensure data is accurate, consistent, and complete for confident business decisions;
· Locate – analyze location data for enhanced, actionable business insights that drive superior outcomes;
· Enrich – power enhanced decision-making with expertly curated, up-to-date business, location, and consumer data; and
· Engage – create seamless, meaningful, omni-channel customer experiences using personalized video, chatbot, digital, mobile, and self-service capabilities.
The Precisely brand underpins a world-class business with leading software and data enrichment products, annual revenue in excess of $600m, 2,000 employees, and 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 of the Fortune 100.
Precisely provides companies accurate and consistent data to make better business decisions that drive better outcomes.
For more information about this news, visit www.precisely.com.