TIBCO Software Inc., a provider of integration, API management, and analytics solution, today is enhancing capabilities for the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud (TCIC), further expanding its cloud offerings.
The additions to TCIC will provide users with highly customizable and simple-to-use functions, such as business event processing, full lifecycle APIs, and visual analytics. New TCIC products include:
- TIBCO Cloud Events: Event processing tailored for the cloud
- TIBCO Cloud Nimbus: Intelligent business process modeling
- TIBCO Cloud Starters: Customizable, cross-capability template applications, built by TIBCO LABS, a collaborative program for customers and partners
- TIBCO Cloud AuditSafe (Beta): Immutable cloud-based audit ledger backed by TIBCO Blocklayer, TIBCO's blockchain network
Enhancements to existing TCIC products include:
- TIBCO Cloud Integration with TIBCO Scribe functionality: Cloud-based integration for businesses of any size and users of any skill level
- TIBCO Cloud Mashery and TIBCO Mashery Local: Full lifecycle API management that is also available in user's own data center as containerized microservices
- TIBCO Cloud Live Apps: Addition of a TIBCO Live Apps assistant, featuring an automated chat-style interface, based on Amazon Lex
- TIBCO Cloud Spotfire X: Data visualization and analytics with the A(X) experience (coming soon)
TCIC, a complete digital-business platform, allows organizations to interconnect disparate data, identify operational issues or future opportunities, and turn insights into actions. Within one environment, TCIC easily adapts to meet diverse enterprise business needs, from faster time-to-market, to a compelling customer experience.
"At TIBCO, we believe that innovation is driven by taking a human approach to data, not simply by increased digitalization," said Matt Quinn, chief operating officer, TIBCO. "Our goal with the expanded TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud is to create an enterprise-scale platform that augments organizations' intelligence and humanizes digital analysis. We listened to our customers' needs, focusing on a seamless user experience, faster speed to market, and the ability to interconnect TIBCO offerings to create dynamic business applications."
For more information about these enhancements, visit www.tibco.com.