SambaNova Systems is releasing the new SambaNova Suite, a collection of accurate generative AI models optimized for the enterprise, deployed on-premises or in the cloud.
SambaNova Suite provides both state-of-the-art open-source models and models pre-trained by SambaNova, such as SambaNova’s GPT offering, all of which can be fine-tuned on a company’s data for greater accuracy.
The SambaNova Suite is easily accessible through simple APIs and integrates with existing business processes to provide immediate value, according to the company.
“For enterprises to continue to be competitive in almost any arena, they will need their own foundation model with generative AI capabilities. The new SambaNova Suite snaps into existing workflows and applications in a secure way to enable rapid adoption of generative AI across the enterprise,” said Marshall Choy, SVP of product at SambaNova Systems.
The SambaNova Suite delivers:
- State-of-the-art open-source models that enable enterprises to benefit from the latest models ahead of their competition.
- Customer ownership of models, fine-tuned within a customer’s own environment, with their own data, enabling the highest level of security, flexibility, and confidentiality.
- A dedicated AI backbone provides a higher degree of data governance and customer and industry adaptation than other cloud-based alternatives.
- Enterprise-class security that is scalable and meets the needs of enterprises at different stages of their AI journey.
- A fully integrated, full-stack AI platform optimized for model development and inference and powered by the SambaNova DataScale platform.
- Deployment flexibility, enabling businesses to deploy on-premises in the datacenter for total control of infrastructure or as an easy-to-deploy cloud service .
“With generative AI, businesses will transform rapidly over the next year,” said Rodrigo Liang, CEO of SambaNova Systems. “The challenge that must be solved is how companies leverage the innovation to make it productive in enterprise environments—that’s what the SambaNova Suite does.”
For more information about this news, visit https://sambanova.ai.