TigerGraph, provider of a graph analytics platform, announced that the company has now attained broad support across all cloud providers, becoming accessible with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and now, GCP. Additionally, the company is offering new connectors for Snowflake and Tableau, meaning users can access relationship analytics directly from their Snowflake and Tableau dashboards.
“Businesses have struggled to capitalize on AI because it requires contextual awareness and an understanding of the data across multiple entities,” said Dr. Yu Xu, founder and CEO of TigerGraph. “Graph technologies can answer these critical business questions in minutes, where it takes weeks with other data management systems.”
TigerGraph has expanded its product functionality with new TigerGraph Cloud support for Google Cloud Platform workloads.
Just two months after announcing a $105 million Series C funding round, the largest funding round to date within the graph database and analytics market, TigerGraph Cloud is now the only distributed graph database-as-a-service available on all three major cloud platforms—AWS, Azure, and GCP.
TigerGraph’s distributed native graph architecture helps organizations scale fast and analyze many different aspects of data to form new models and generate new insights. TigerGraph Cloud users can:
- Use TigerGraph Cloud for free using free tier instances
- Preserve their investment in a graph platform that is designed to scale as their business grows
- Choose their preferred cloud platform for graph workloads (no vendor lock-in)
- Buy TigerGraph Cloud credits for additional discounts and pay using their pre-paid or committed spend on GCP
- Connect their TigerGraph platform with other data services and applications, including Kafka, Spark, Snowflake, Tableau, SageMaker, and developer services including Python (PyTigerGraph)
- Build analytics or machine learning applications with industry use case library of 20+ starter kits with pre-built schema, sample dataset, and queries for all major use cases including fraud, anti-money laundering, entity resolution, customer 360, recommendation, knowledge graph, cybersecurity, network analysis, influencer detection, and others
As transactional and analytical workloads move to the cloud, TigerGraph has become the graph database of choice to connect, analyze, and learn new insights from data.
The company’s release of new connectors for Snowflake and Tableau (Salesforce) make it even easier for companies to integrate TigerGraph with both upstream and downstream data services. Connector capabilities include:
- TigerGraph’s Snowflake connector, which simplifies and speeds up data transfer from Snowflake data warehouse to TigerGraph
- Dedicated drivers for Tableau and Microsoft Power BI provide users with a rich capability for no-code analytics and visual dashboarding
- Standard JDBC and ODBC database connectors provide the foundation for a wealth of integrations
In addition to extending its product capabilities, TigerGraph is listening to its developer community by rolling out new support and services.
TigerGraph’s Developer Community is a global network for developers that fosters a collaborative, supportive, and developer-centric environment.
For more information about this news, visit www.tigergraph.com.