TrueFort, the lateral movement protection company, is launching the TrueFort Trust Partner Program for IT solution providers, systems integrators, consultants, MSPs/MSSPs, and ISVs. The program will deliver custom workload, lateral attack, and microsegmentation security solutions using a channel friendly model that allows partners to capitalize on new market opportunities to generate new recurring revenue streams.
“TrueFort enables partners to deliver value-added services to prevent zero-day, supply chain and ransomware attacks,” said Jay Dosanjh, VP channels and alliances for TrueFort. “Our channel-first model allows partners to engage in accordance with their business structure and growth initiatives. The more you invest and collaborate with TrueFort, the more benefits and rewards you will receive in return.”
TrueFort provides deep visibility and real-time protection for cloud, data center, and hybrid application environments.
On day one, TrueFort channel partners benefit from application intelligence and workload behavior analytics to enforce Zero Trust microsegmentation that contains lateral movement and stops the spread of ransomware.
TrueFort offers full-stack cloud workload capabilities based on patented behavioral analytics and policy automation, specifically designed to address the complexities and dynamic nature of modern workloads.
The multi-tier TrueFort Partner Program includes the following elements to enable partners to succeed and capitalize on this fast growing market opportunity:
- Enables partners to differentiate their offerings via TrueFort’s integrated, lifecycle approach to microsegmention, service account protection, workload hardening, and file integrity monitoring
- Provides automation to trigger response in ticketing systems, CMDBs, and SOC tools
- Partner participation profitability and gamified incentives
- Access to a Knowledge Base of sales assets, use cases, and technical collateral
- Deal registration to reduce channel conflict and provide opportunity protection
- Sandbox license for TrueFort Platform to demonstrate use cases and capabilities to prospects and customers
- Marketing support and market development funds for joint programs, events and Go-to Market initiatives
- Dedicated sales and system engineering support for successful deployments
- Partner enablement and training resources helping you crawl, walk, and run on your own
- Dedicated Partner Account Team
- Differentiated partner levels, providing greater value based on engagement and joint opportunities
For more information about this news, visit https://truefort.com.