Union.ai, a company that extends organizations' ability to create next-generation AI and data products at scale, is releasing Union Cloud for North American and European customers of AWS and GCP, empowering enterprises to deliver highly reliable and impactful products that leverage the latest AI technologies at low cost, high quality, and rapid velocity.
In addition to this release, the company also announced it has raised $19.1 million in Series A financing from NEA and Nava Ventures in order to fuel growth and its expanded offerings.
For the past few quarters, Union.AI has been working with its Union Cloud customer partners to solve problems that impede delivering high-quality AI products.
"During this period, we learned about problems like observability, governance and infrastructure maintenance that impede realization of value from AI," said Union AI CEO Ketan Umare. "Our accelerated momentum reflects on the success of Flyte, the popular open-source workflow orchestration platform, and we are seeing an even broader range of customers expressing excitement about Union Cloud as a new managed solution that is powered by Flyte."
According to the company, users report Flyte dramatically increases productivity by automatically versioning data and AI pipelines, making them auditable, reliable, reproducible, and infinitely scalable.
Union Cloud delivers all the power and capabilities of Flyte orchestration to companies that don’t want to invest in building and maintaining their own infrastructures. Capabilities include:
- For an end-to-end view of even the most complex pipelines, Union Cloud provides engineering and production teams state-of-the-art task-level observability and gives group leaders the ability to measure ROI for individual projects.
- Data scientists, researchers, and production engineers can run highly efficient workloads without installing or maintaining Kubernetes clusters for their AI and data pipelines.
- Union Cloud offers role-based access control (RBAC) and fine-grained authorization, guaranteeing security and flexibility.
- Union Cloud is secure. It’s deployed in your VPC, so you control access to your data.
- Union Cloud is SOC 2 Type II compliant.
Union Cloud is a transformative technology platform that empowers organizations to carry out a broad range of sophisticated tasks without the need for extensive infrastructure or dedicated Kubernetes teams.
This allows organizations to focus on their core objectives, fostering innovation across various domains. These tasks include (but are not limited to) developing production pipelines for advanced perception and language modeling, enabling autonomous driving capabilities, facilitating breakthroughs in drug discovery, engineering novel molecules, and refining operational research strategies.
For more information about this news, visit http://union.ai.