Unisys Corporation is upgrading CloudForte—its integrated, multi-cloud and application optimization platform—to help organizations easily accelerate their move to multi- and hybrid-cloud environments.
Enhanced offerings include CloudForte Navigator 2.0, CloudForte Cloud Management Platform 2.0, and CloudForte Accelerators 1.0.
CloudForte Navigator 2.0 provides clients at any stage of cloud implementation with a well-architected framework to modernize legacy infrastructure and applications for maximum value. Enhancements in Navigator 2.0 include:
- Hybrid and multi-cloud management that features continuous assessments with remediation guidance on the best architecture and recommendations for migrating to the cloud and transforming applications;
- Infrastructure and application modernization guidance for updating legacy software to modern business needs; and
- Review of Kubernetes security against best practices to ensure secure cloud deployment, management and auto-scaling.
"CloudForte Navigator helps organizations optimize their overall enterprise cost, security and performance," said Vishal Gupta, senior vice president, products and platforms and chief technology officer, Unisys. "Unisys offers a comprehensive, vendor-agnostic multi- and hybrid-cloud review to streamline their cloud assessment process and understand exactly where they can make informed infrastructure decisions as well as easily improve cloud security and application-migration processes."
The enhanced CloudForte Cloud Management Platform 2.0 brings together a Unisys-built capability and multiple partner products for hybrid cloud management. Unisys has added Morpheus Data, a Leader in Gartner's 2020 Magic Quadrant, as a partner to enhance our Cloud Management Platform (CMP) capabilities.
"With Unisys and Morpheus working together, clients have the best of all worlds. They benefit from an agile next-generation cloud management platform combined with the advisory service and support of a world-class solution provider," said Brad Parks, chief marketing officer of Morpheus.
The enhanced CloudForte CMP integrates disparate technologies to create an agile, secure, and efficient environment in three key areas:
- Automation and orchestration to allow faster customer innovation, including a unified user interface for management, governance, provisioning, and reporting on the client's end-to-end hybrid and multi-cloud operations.
- A validated reference architecture to ensure business optimization, providing a ready to use blueprint library, monitoring, security and identity management, among other features.
- Advanced analytics to optimize cloud spend, synchronizing visibility of discovered and provisioned resources and constantly monitoring resource cost and utilization.
CloudForte Accelerators 1.0 provides a well-architected, compliant templating system to accelerate Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure cloud infrastructure with the following capabilities:
- Deploying Azure Landing Zones with security and best practices;
- Automating deployment of repeatable AWS CloudFormation templates; and
- Demonstrating use cases with refined documentation and guidance.
For more information about these updates, visit www.unisys.com.