WSO2 is introducing a Spring 2018 release update that will help enterprises comply with the most recent GDPR standards.
WSO2’s Spring 2018 Release includes new features and updates across all products, solutions, and services, which together empower organizations to rapidly comply with GDPR.
Among these are additions to WSO2’s identity access management (IAM), API management, enterprise integration, and analytics offerings designed to ensure the security and privacy of personal data throughout the processes of collection, processing, storage, and destruction.
Now with WSO2’s platform-wide support for GDPR, enterprises can accelerate their digital transformation efforts by capitalizing on data, insights and services generated through compliance with the regulation
WSO2’s Spring 2018 Release offers:
- Consent management and privacy toolkit in WSO2 Identity Server
- Collaborative API and application lifecycle management with WSO2 API Manager
- Open source and GDPR-ready integration capabilities with WSO2 Enterprise Integrator
- Streaming analytics capabilities with WSO2 Stream Processor (formerly named WSO2 Data Analytics Server)
- WSO2 Open Banking for financial firms
For more information about this news, visit www.wso2.com.