Zadara Storage is adding critical enhancements to its fully managed enterprise STaaS (storage-as-a-service) platform – including NVMe.
With these new features, Zadara is removing barriers to the adoption of new technologies – and delivering significant economic benefits.
Offering lightning-fast data access, reduced power consumption and lower latency, NVMe addresses the limitations of – and bottlenecks created by – legacy storage interfaces.
While the industry has embraced all things NVMe, its benefits remain out of reach for many enterprises due to high device cost and interoperability issues.
Zadara’s agile enterprise STaaS solution moves NVMe from a CapEx expenditure to a flexible consumption OpEx item – and opens the door to larger scale adoption.
Additionally, Zadara’s platform now includes optimized object on-premises storage-as-a-service for next-generation applications such as big data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning, video-on-demand, and more.
“Our customers demand real solutions that not only provide technical performance but also drive measureable business value,” said Nelson Nahum, Zadara’s co-founder and CEO.
Zadara’s newly enhanced platform includes:
- NVMe-as-a-service at prices below current flash offerings.
- A new, more compact option for storage nodes in ROBO and edge use cases.
- Remote clone functionality for improved data mobility between arrays, across geographies, into clouds, between clouds, and more.
- Object Store enhancements for dramatically improved economic efficiency.
- Built-in virus protection with embedded McAfee AV engine for on-file-access virus scans.
For more information about these updates, visit www.zadara.com.