Zaloni, a provider of data management solutions, is rebranding its platform formerly known as the Zaloni Data Platform (ZDP), to Arena.
The Arena platform provides innovative DataOps capabilities and a new user-interface as the product advances to reflect market shifts and customer-driven innovation.
Zaloni’s Arena platform enables DataOps by streamlining the data supply chain and providing data unification, discovery, governance, active metadata management, collaboration, mastering, and self-service provisioning, in one unified extensible platform.
Arena secures data pipelines to enable better, faster analytics, reduce the burden on IT, and lower data costs.Zaloni has identified three key technology drivers essential to DataOps success and delivers them as core capabilities in the Arena platform
- Extensible Platform: An extensible platform that manages any data type across multiple locations and easily integrates with existing tools to control data sprawl, break down data silos, and reduce IT and vendor costs.
- Collaborative Data Catalog: Collaborative data catalog to inventory, profile, tag, annotate, enrich, share, and provision data in a way that’s automated, governed, and supports collaboration across individual users and teams to improve data confidence and increase productivity
- Self-Service Marketplace: The ability for data end-users such as analysts and data scientists to easily find or “shop” for relevant data, enrich and prepare that data, and then provision it to a sandbox or analytics tool in a way that’s governed and secure, accelerating time to analytics, reducing risk, and sparing valuable IT resources.
The Arena 6.0 release transforms the way data engineers, stewards, and consumers catalog, control, and consume data across multi-cloud and hybrid data environments.
The latest release enhances Arena’s governance, consumption, and collaboration capabilities.
“Enterprises today are grappling with data sprawl and complexity along with a critical business need to deliver trusted and secure data to analysts as quickly as possible to reduce time to value,” said Susan Cook, CEO of Zaloni. “Driven by an agile DataOps mentality, we are re-orienting our approach to delivering true end-to-end data management with the Arena 6.0 release.”
The new Arena 6.0 DataOps features include:
- Streamlined UI for Improved User Experience
- Cross-Team Collaboration with Connection Sharing
- Simplified Provisioning from Any Source to Any Destination
- Extensibility and Knowledge-Sharing with Custom Metadata Attributes
- Zone-Assignments from within the Data Pipeline
For more information about this news, visit www.zaloni.com.