Zumasys is offering a video training series on PICK MultiValue Dictionaries. The most recent virtual session features Pete Schellenbach, author of AccuTerm.
In this latest video, the fifth in the series, Pete takes a deep dive into the world of dictionaries including:
- The purpose and power of Dictionaries
- The various types of Dictionaries and their use cases
- A comparison of PICK and Prime Information styles
- The differences between Conversions and Correlatives
Pete leverages his extensive PICK experience, walking viewers through the world of dictionaries. He also includes many hands-on visual examples to demonstrate their functionality.
Pete and team have recorded more than a dozen free instructional videos on AccuTerm and related topics including:
- AccuTerm 8 What’s New and Tips for Deployment
- AccuTerm WED Editor and VSCode
- AccuTerm GUI – 4 Part Series
- Dictionaries by Pete Schellenbach
Additionally, AccuTerm Enterprise is available for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) or environments with hundreds of users. AccuTerm Enterprise provides features that include:
- Standalone web architecture not tied to Zumasys portal
- Embedded white labeling with your web application
- Ability to run AccuTerm GUI through web browser (only available in AccuTerm Enterprise)
- Enterprise license activation for AccuTerm Mobile
- Identity integration – Single Sign On, Active Directory and Azure AD (forthcoming)
For more information about this news and to check out Zumasys’ educational series, visit www.zumasys.com.