e-Spirit, maker of the FirstSpirit Digital Experience Platform, is receiving certification for SAP Commerce Cloud’s Integration API.
The integration incorporates e-Spirit’s hybrid (headless+) Content Management System (CMS) technology into SAP Commerce Cloud, which enables B2B and B2C companies to easily create and deliver content-rich, personalized digital experiences across all channels such as websites, mobile devices, social media, digital signage, progressive web applications, and conversational platforms.
The power of SAP Commerce Cloud and FirstSpirit enables companies to deliver these personalized experiences as part of their online commerce stores and related communications, without any coding required by e-commerce and marketing teams.
This enables greater agility in creating engaging e-commerce sites with content-rich, immersive experiences on any channel that will drive shoppers to action.
FirstSpirit extends SAP Commerce Cloud's rich online store functionality by providing content-rich, personalized buying experiences in any language to support global content strategies and grow e-commerce revenue.
Combined benefits include:
- Use one simple and intuitive interface to create and manage all digital content -- no coding required.
- Create immersive experiences at every touchpoint regardless of channel or device being used for truly personalized engagement.
- Easily maintain a consistent global brand while translating and localizing content for buyers regardless of location.
- Eliminate the complexities associated with multi-brand and multi-channel content distribution.
- Deliver omnichannel content to the right person at the right time with personalized targeting in real-time while using A/B testing for optimization.
- Gain insights into visitor behavior using real-time analytics to enable better decision-making.
- House content in a central repository where it can be located and re-used across multiple channels.
- Use SAP Commerce Cloud for the “glass”, and FirstSpirit to manage structured content for greater flexibility.
For more information about this news, visit www.e-spirit.com.