erwin, Inc. has introduced the latest version of erwin Evolve for enterprise architecture and business process modeling and analysis. The software suite includes an enhanced integration with erwin Data Modeler so that data models can be ingested by erwin Evolve as part of the wider enterprise architecture for greater data visibility and understanding of its location and the systems that use it.
As a result of the new enhancements, erwin Evolve helps both enterprise architecture and data professionals ensure consistency in systems infrastructure, provide better data and system governance, and simplify enterprise information and technology management, said Martin Owen, erwin’s senior vice president of product strategy. "The more your data and enterprise architecture work together, the more successful your big data, digital transformation and other IT initiatives will be through greater enterprise collaboration.”
erwin Evolve’s analytics accelerator has been improved to provide more complex, real-time BI reporting. The erwin Evolve Analytics Accelerator now:
- Combines data from the desired sources for BI reports without having to ingest it into the central repository, maintaining erwin Evolve’s performance and stability
- Allows data to be reformatted for use by other systems
- Tracks historical data changes for new dimensions in BI reporting, such as information audits, contribution reports and activity analysis
erwin Evolve Web Modeler, an integrated, web-based modeler that enables the creation of new diagrams or edits to existing ones, also has been enhanced with:
- Support for shape regions, automated graphical indicators overlaid on diagrams that that search EA models for important but hidden information to increase user productivity
- Automated positioning on swimlane diagrams with linkage between swimlanes and tasks to help business users quickly and easily create process maps
- Objects and relations management to ensure alignment between diagrams and the underlying models, including the automated creation of relations in box-in-box diagrams and the management of deletions
For more information about erwin Evolve, go to https://erwin.com/products/erwin-evolve.