Join us at SHARE in Anaheim, even if you can't get away from the office. Whether you've got an upcoming deadline, or travel budget constraints, SHARE has an alternative option that gives you access to quality technical content at manageable costs. SHARE Online from Anaheim, February 28 - March 4, is a convenient, virtual venue that offers you the right level of interactive exchange at the right price.
- Smarter Analytics for Big Data
Anjul Bhambhri, IBM Corporation
- Innovations with Solid Foundations: Building the Cloud 2 Enterprise
Peter Coffee, Salesforce.com
- IBM zEnterprise zBX Hardware Overview
Greg Hutchinson, IBM Corporation
- Cheryl's Hot Flashes #25
Cheryl Watson, Watson and Walker Inc.
- IBM zEnterprise Unified Resource Manager Overview
Romney White, IBM Corporation
- Right-Fitting Applications into Multi-Tier Hybrid Server Environments
Bauman Montgomery, IBM Corporation
- Linux Installation Planning
Mark Post, Novell Inc.
And much more! Click here to view the full schedule.
We hope you can join us for SHARE, whether it's in-person or from the comfort of your home or office. Registration and housing is still available for SHARE in Anaheim if you are able to make the trip!