SHARE in Seattle, March 14-18, 2010, will provide the technical content, resources and contacts that can help you and your organization improve efficiencies and demonstrate the business value of IT in your daily operations. Use the newly available conference schedule to start building your case to attend.
SHARE has planned its conference around you and your organization's needs to succeed in 2010 with sessions, including:
- 2114 - The 7 Habits of the Highly Effective Capacity Plan
- 5218 - Business Decisions for Cloud Computing
- 9308 - Server Virtualization Technical and Total Cost Analysis
- 2113 - The z10 CPU Measurement Facility Overview and WSC Experiences
- 2224 - What's New in z/OS 1.11, Pacific Northwest Edition
Click here for the full conference schedule and to see all that SHARE in Seattle has to offer. Don't miss your chance to learn from the experts in the industry, make new acquaintances and meet with colleagues about today's most pressing business issues!
Register today and enjoy savings of $210.