SHARE in San Francisco kicked off yesterday and will continue through Friday. If you were not able to travel to the event, you can still be a part of the audience with SHARE Live!, the virtual event option.
SHARE Live! provides the latest enterprise IT best practices as well as on-demand access to recorded proceedings for six months post-event. SHARE Live! features sessions on a variety of topical areas including the general sessions.
Sample sessions from SHARE Live! include:
- zEC12 Hardware: Processor, Memory and System Structure
- MVS Storage Project Opening and Keynote - A New Frontier in the Evolution of Space Management…Buckle In!
- What's New in z/OS v2.1
- Cloud on System z: The Real Deal
- Mobile Computing and Virtual Desktops
- Big Data Needs Big Knowledge Management
- VSAM Boot Camp (includes all 3 sessions)
View the complete list of SHARE Live! sessions.
SHARE Live! is broadcasting sessions live, as they happen from SHARE in San Francisco. Your colleagues are also able to attend SHARE Live! with you from a conference room. For more information and to register, visit www.SHARE.org/SFSHARELive.