SHARE in Seattle
March 14-18, 2010
Washington State Convention and Trade Center
SHARE in Seattle is your opportunity to stay ahead of the latest in enterprise IT advancements, and with the early-bird rate available only until Friday, January 22, 2010, the time to register is now! With top-notch education, networking opportunities and the chance to explore Seattle, SHARE in Seattle is the technical event you should plan on attending in 2010.
Take advantage of $210 in savings on SHARE in Seattle by registering today! If you know someone who is interested in SHARE in Seattle, pass along these savings before it's too late. First-time attendee savings are available!
One Day or One Week - SHARE Gives You Options
View the Seattle registration page and be sure to take advantage of $210 in savings on SHARE in Seattle by registering today! If you know someone who is interested in SHARE in Seattle, pass along these savings before it's too late.
Click here for the full conference schedule and to see all that SHARE in Seattle has to offer. Below you will find just a sample of the content available only at SHARE in Seattle:
- 2113 - The z10 CPU Measurement Facility Overview and WSC Experiences
- 3123 - Securing a Cloud Computing Environment
- 2224 - What's New in z/OS 1.11, Pacific Northwest Edition
- 6116 - Simplify and Improve Database Administration by Leveraging Your Storage System
- 2205 - System z: Building the Business Case for System z
- 2509 - Putting the Pieces of the Enterprise Computing Puzzle All Together
- 9268 - Culturally and Technically Successful Consolidation
- 1364 - CICS and Web 2.0 - End to End Development
To learn more about SHARE in Seattle and to secure your spot at the premier enterprise technology event, visit SHARE's Web site.