IT users and industry experts will present on today's most pressing enterprise technology topics at SHARE in San Francisco, February 3-8, 2013. The full session schedule is now available for you to explore the line-up of user-focused technical sessions.
To help you identify sessions that are relevant to you and your job role, SHARE has categorized sessions in a variety of Areas of Interest (tracks) to help hone in on the most applicable topical areas for your responsibilities. Areas of Interest include Application Development, CICS Systems Programming, Linux Systems Management, z/OS and z/VM Systems Programming and much more! Browse the agenda by track.
Session highlights include:
- CICS TS V5.1 - Planning Your CICS Upgrade
- The Dark Side of Mobility: The FBI on Cyber Crime and What You Can Do About It
- The HMC (Hardware Management Console) is a Fantastic Feature of the zEnterprise but What Mistakes Are You Making Securing It?
- IBM zAware - Using Analytics to Improve System z Availability
- zEC12 Hardware: Processor, Memory and System Structure
- Learning from the US Government: Big Data Analysis in the Modern Enterprise
- Overcoming Integration Challenges in Cloud Computing - It is Worth the Investment
- Release Management Old and New: Enabling Continuous Delivery and Staged Delivery within a Common Process
SHARE in San Francisco will also feature the Mobility Spotlight from February 4-5, which will feature 11 hours of sessions covering everything from BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and MDM (Mobile Device Management). Mobile devices will impact your enterprise. Prepare yourself and join us for this two-day Mobility Spotlight.
The session schedule is a key tool to help justify your attendance. For other tips on demonstrating the value of SHARE to your management, visit the justification Web page for best practices and resources.
Plan ahead and register before December 21 to save $200 off your full conference registration.