Taking place in Las Vegas April 10-14, 2016, COLLABORATE 16 will once again help Oracle technology and application professionals gain insight into the trends impacting IT, answer questions about new tools and technologies, and grow their networks within the Oracle user community. For 2016, there will be a special focus on Cloud Computing throughout the week, including key sessions like:
- Monday’s General Session: Trends & Technologies Shaping Your Future: Joe McKendrick, an independent research affiliated with Database Trends and Applications, a Division of Information Today, Inc., delivers a thought-provoking presentation on how Cloud, Mobility, Security and Big Data/Internet of Things are shaping decisions for today’s on-premise environments.
- Lunch and Learn: Database in the Cloud: Introduction to Amazon RDS for Oracle: Learn about Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) for Oracle, a managed database service platform that makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale Oracle databases in the cloud. Learn how customers leverage Amazon RDS for Oracle for operating production and development workloads in Amazon Web Services.
- IOUG Cloud Computing and Virtualization SIG Meeting: Come and join key leaders and enthusiasts around Cloud strategies. We will discuss the current & future strategy, direction & events of the IOUG Cloud Computing and Virtualization Special Interest Group (SIG). User groups are all about participation and collaboration, so please stop by and add to our conversation!
- And more than 130 Cloud-focused sessions throughout the week, including Database in the Cloud: Technical Deep Dive into Amazon RDS for Oracle. Check out the session schedule for the most up-to-date information.
- Don’t forget to visit the Exhibitor Showcase to learn more about key partners in this space, including IOUG’s Marquee Cloud Partner, Amazon Web Services in booth 1032, where the development team will be answering customer questions and talking about the innovations in Amazon RDS introduced over the past year.