Due to increasing concerns about the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, and to help protect the health and safety of our customers, employees, partners, and everyone who helps host the event, the 2020 COLLABORATE event in Las Vegas will no longer take place as originally planned.
Instead, we are pleased to announce that the Quest Forum at COLLABORATE program will shift to a full virtual conference event this spring.
We’ll kick off the new digital event April 20 – 23 with a series of live Keynote and Oracle Roadmap sessions. This will be followed by dedicated digital community events for the Database & Technology users that offer a full roster of education programs, including:
- Product-centric education tracks and sessions
- Oracle Hands-On Labs & Quest workshops
- Demonstration and Tips & Tricks sessions
- Meet the Experts and other panel sessions
- Special Interest Group (SIG) roundtables
So, stay tuned – we'll keep this page updated as we have more information, dates, and details to share. Can’t wait to see you at the Keynote sessions in April!