Data Summit is your guide to the future of data management and analysis and how it is transforming the business world as we know it today. Providing an intensive 2-day immersion into critical technologies for becoming a data-driven enterprise, IT practitioners and business stakeholders alike will benefit from Data Summit. You have until April 11 to take advantage of special pricing for DBTA’s Data Summit, which will take place at the New York Hilton Midtown, from May 12 to May 14.
Here are 6 Reasons You Need to Attend:
- Great speakers and presenters. Presentations and keynotes by real-world practitioners and renowned thought leaders will provide inspiration and practical advice to help your company chart the course forward to becoming a data-driven enterprise. Going beyond the hype, experts at Data Summit will discuss how to leverage new techniques and technologies that are changing the economics and dynamics of large scale computing. See the list of speakers here.
- Real-world implementations. Hear from real-world practitioners about how big data technologies are being put to work for business advantage in fields such as healthcare, advertising, government, and finance. Sessions are designed to explore how key technologies can be deployed for business advantage. For a conference at-a-glance PDF, go here.
- Data Solutions Showcase. Providing the opportunity to speak one-on-one with data management and analytics solution providers, the Data Solutions Showcase will feature top companies in the industry. Admission to the Data Solutions Showcase is free with your purchase of a conference pass.
- Pre-conference workshops. Pre-conference workshops will enable attendees to learn more about innovative technologies, including Hadoop Distributed File System, MapReduce, the Hadoop ecosystem of products, and dimensional modeling for the design of higher performance data warehouse systems. For more information on workshops, go here.
- Networking opportunities. Data Summit brings together experts and practitioners from all corners of the data world, allowing you to connect with the best minds in the industry throughout the conference – during a welcome reception, breakfasts, breaks and lunches. For the conference schedule, go here.
- Location, location. Enjoy Midtown in May while also taking in a panoramic view of the data management and analytics landscape from the peak of the Data Summit. For more information about the New York Hilton Midtown, go here.
Don’t miss the opportunity to take advantage of the early bird registration rate by registering before April 11, 2014.