Every organization is unique. So is every Oracle user. Enter COLLABORATE 18: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community (April 22-26 in Las Vegas). Designed to serve the evolving educational needs of today’s users, COLLABORATE offers 12,00 informative sessions and events carefully selected by volunteers, Oracle pros themselves, from a global call for content. While there’s no “one-size-fits-all,” there is something for everyone, whether the goal is to:
- Maximize on-premises solutions.
- Evaluate a path to the cloud.
- Optimize business in the cloud.
So, who should participants see at COLLABORATE? Exactly the speakers and panelists that will address their unique educational needs. Each user can personalize the experience, using the agenda tool to build an education plan that’s relevant to their interests. Acting on participant feedback, sessions are now categorized into “SmartTracks” by product family and cloud-migration status, so it’s easier to pinpoint what’s truly useful. The OAUG-programmed tracks include:
Also new in 2018, participants can search the agenda by business goals!
Here are some more must-sees at this year’s program:
COLLABORATE 18 Keynotes
From technology thought leaders to artists to scientists, COLLABORATE’s main stage keynotes always inform and inspire.
- Dan Goods, Visual Strategist, NASA Jet Propulsion Lab, is passionate about creating experiences where people are reminded of the gift of being alive. Dan runs The Studio at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, developing creative ways of communicating and working to transform complex concepts into meaningful stories that can be universally understood.
- Steve Daheb, Senior Vice President, Oracle Cloud, illuminates how the Oracle Cloud Platform makes it possible for organizations to develop their own unique path to cloud from wherever they choose—SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS—and shares how peer organizations have designed their unique journeys.
- According to Dennis Amorosano, Senior VP and General Manager, and Don Purpura, VP Engineering, both of Canon Information & Imaging Solutions, the future of business is already here. Artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation—we’ve all heard about these technologies; we’ll explore if they can fully automate the business process of the future.
Presenters work collaboratively to explore a broad view of a topic across several sessions on one day.
The COLLABORATE—OAUG Forum International Program is not just multi-national but truly global. Covering India Goods and Services Tax (GST) deployments, templates for implementing Oracle EBS in Japan, Latin America EBS rollouts and localizations, European Union GDPR and more, along with roundtables and a reception, this learning is truly on a global scale.
The growing community of Oracle EPM/Hyperion/BI users can plug into EPM/Hyperion Connect programming to hear real-world scenarios for optimizing on-premises apps, choosing the right cloud platform and more.
Oracle Sessions & Access
COLLABORATE offers direct access to Oracle leadership and development teams through Meet the Oracle Expert sessions, hands-on labs, roadmaps and in the Oracle DEMOgrounds in the Exhibitor Showcase.
The Exhibitor Showcase is packed with 200 leading product and solution providers. It's a bustling marketplace, with educational talks, demonstrations and networking opportunities around every corner.
OAUG Membership Booth
OAUG membership helps users find answers, network and influence Oracle. Visit our LinkedIn Corner for a new headshot and a personalized consultation on your profile to help you shine even brighter.
Optional workshops connect participants to leading instructors for more focused study on Sunday, April 22 and Thursday, April 26.
- The E-Business Suite R12.2.7 Upgrade Workshop for Managers.
- Driving Enterprise Performance with Oracle Analytics Cloud Service.
- EBS Upgrade StreetSmarts®, a Guide to Executing Oracle EBS R12.2.x Upgrades.
- The E-Business Suite R12.2.7 Upgrade Workshop for Managers, DBAs and Developers.
- All About Finance: Take Your E-Business Suite Financial Processes to the Next Level.
- Apps DBA 101: A Day in the Life of an EBS 12.2 DBA.
- Security and Controls Foundational Concepts for Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Master Data Management Boot Camp Training.
On OAUG Community Sunday, April 22, fun events help attendees connect, including the OAUG Geo Network Community Service Build-A-Bike philanthropy activity, the Meeting of the OAUG Members, where award-winning members and innovators will be recognized, and a celebratory OAUG Welcome Reception. Each day of the week offers networking and fun.
We’ll See You in Vegas
OAUG members, groups and early registrants get the best rates on COLLABORATE. To view all packages and options and to register, visit http://collaborate.oaug.org/registration.