The 55,000+ member Quest International Users Group supports JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Fusion, and many other Oracle edge application customers and offers tons of resources to make your job easier.
Here are just a few reasons you should go Quest green at COLLABORATE 15:
- 38 Special Interest Groups - Quest offers 38 PeopleSoft, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, JD Edwards World, and Fusion Special Interest Groups meetings onsite with information targeted to user needs. Technical users: join the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, JD Edwards World or PeopleSoft Tech SIG meetings and pick-up your button to attend the tie-dye-themed “Geek Meet” Monday night.
- NEW for 2015: My Oracle Support Accreditation - Participate in face-to-face sessions with Oracle experts to hear more about the My Oracle Support Accreditation Program, take the accreditation test(s) for key product areas and win cool prizes!
- Satisfaction … Celebrated - Recent studies clearly show that user group membership increases overall Oracle product satisfaction. Find out why at the “Meeting of the Members” Sunday night and see how you can get the most out of Quest. We’ll also use this time to celebrate this year’s Quest service award winners and new Board of Directors—before heading to one of the Quest Opening Night Networking Receptions.
- “Design-Your-Own-Getaway” Giveaway - Visit Quest PeopleSoft and JD Edwards exhibitors featured in the Quest attendee-exclusive Questopoly booklet to win prizes such as gift cards, sporting equipment, or even the “Design-Your-Own-Getaway” gift card. You must be present at the Re-Energize with Quest session on Wednesday to win the “Design-Your-Own-Getaway” gift card giveaway. Quest will also have a surprise Vegas-only performance. Don’t miss it!
- Influence Oracle - Get involved in the future of your PeopleSoft, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne or JD Edwards World product. Enhancements will be discussed with Oracle reps around Supply Chain, Finance, Technology, and HCM at roundtable sessions presented by Quest and its affiliated users groups. Make sure you are there to represent your company and your industry!
- C-Levels Unite - Financial and technology decision makers are invited to attend Quest’s Executive Forum on Tuesday. Prepare for roundtables, panel discussions and keynotes from leading IT and business experts.
Quest Is Best! – The best reason to be a Quest attendee at COLLABORATE 15 is because it’s easy to be Quest green! Find out all the resources members have available to them—and that make your job.