For the past 25 years, users of Oracle Applications have turned to the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) for education, networking, and influence. The OAUG helps members acquire knowledge and connections that help them do their jobs better and improve their organizations’ return on investment in Oracle Applications.
OAUG Geographic (Geo) and Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are well-known as the place for members to share best practices; time-saving tips; and real-world, hands-on experiences with their peers. The member-developed content available through OAUG Geos and SIGs helps members find answers, solve problems, and save time and money.
Connect with the OAUG at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
Each year during Oracle OpenWorld, OAUG Geos and SIGs present more than 50 sessions on Sunday. The user-led SIG sessions feature users and expert consultants sharing their firsthand knowledge and problem-solving tips and suggestions on a range of topics including EBS, Hyperion EPM, OBIEE, BI, and more. In addition, many Geos host Sunday sessions that offer attendees the opportunity to meet peers from their local community.
The Sunday Geo and SIG sessions at OpenWorld are open to everyone with a full-conference pass. Check the OAUG website at oaug.org/openworld for a list of sessions and times.
While you’re at Oracle OpenWorld 2015, be sure to visit the OAUG membership booth in the lobby of Moscone South to learn how OAUG membership helps you find answers, network with real users and expert consultants, and influence Oracle. And discover why 96% of OAUG members recommend membership. Have your badge scanned for your chance to win Amazon gift cards or free registration for COLLABORATE 16 in Las Vegas.
Connect All Year Long
The valuable education and networking opportunities provided by Geos and SIGs are available all year long. Many SIGs host webinars throughout the year and meet face-to-face at OpenWorld and at COLLABORATE in the spring. Most Geos have monthly or quarterly meetings in their local community. Visit oaug.org/communities to learn more about how participating in an OAUG Geo or SIG can help you do your job better.
Why Join the OAUG?
Are you an accountant, financial or business analyst, IT manager, or DBA? Do you use Oracle EBS, Cloud Applications, Hyperion, HCM, OBIEE, or Fusion? If so, the OAUG is the place for you to connect with other users to find answers to everyday issues and tough challenges.
• OAUG members have unlimited access to case studies, best practice, and problem-solving information from real users and expert consultants.
• OAUG members save time and money by applying other users’ tips, successes, and lessons learned.
• OAUG members share ideas and best practices to make the most of their Oracle Applications.
• Oracle listens to the collective voice of the OAUG.
Find the answers you need to get ahead through educational resources and networking opportunities from the OAUG:
• Conference discounts: Save hundreds or even thousands of dollars while sharing best practices and networking with peers and experts face-to-face at OAUG events.
• Elearning webinars: Participate in live and recorded OAUG elearning webinars to hear best practices and problem-solving information without leaving your desk.
• Online educational resources: Find answers by downloading papers, presentations, and case studies from the OAUG Conference Paper Database.
• OAUG Insight magazine: Read practical articles on implementation techniques, case studies and more in each quarterly issue.
• OAUG Membership Directory: Connect with key contacts at other OAUG member organizations.
• Customer Support Council: Share your thoughts and suggestions with Oracle through the OAUG Customer Support Council or during face-to-face meetings at OAUG events. The council also publishes the OAUG Support in Focus newsletter.
If you’re not attending OpenWorld 2015, please visit oaug.org/membership or contact the membership staff at 404-240-0897 or email@example.com to learn more about the value of membership in the OAUG. And, see if the new Individual User membership option is right for you.