Are you an accountant, financial or business analyst, IT manager, or DBA? Do you use Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Cloud Applications, Hyperion, HCM, OBIEE, or Fusion? If so, the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) is the place for you to connect with other users to find answers to everyday issues and tough challenges. The OAUG is the world’s largest education, networking, and advocacy forum for Oracle Applications Users.
Connect With the OAUG at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
You’re invited to connect with the Oracle Applications Users Group at Oracle OpenWorld 2014, September 28–October 2, 2014, and get the answers you need to get ahead. Find out how OAUG membership helps you find answers, network with real users and expert consultants, and influence Oracle. And discover why 96% of OAUG members recommend membership.
In addition to a session by OAUG president Alyssa Johnson, there are 12 conference sessions at Oracle OpenWorld 2014 presented by speakers selected by the OAUG Education Committee. These sessions feature users and expert consultants sharing their first-hand knowledge and problem-solving tips and suggestions on a range of topics including OBIEE, EPM, and EBS. See the list of OAUG sponsored sessions at oaug.org/openworld.
On Sunday, more than 60 sessions will be offered by OAUG Geographic (Geo) and Special Interest Groups (SIG). During these Geo and SIG meetings, you’ll meet people in your local area or who have similar interests in a particular product or industry. Visit the OAUG website, oaug.org/openworld, for details.
Be sure to have your badge scanned in booth 3131 in Moscone Center West or in the Users Group Pavilion in Moscone Center South for your chance to win free registration to COLLABORATE 15 in Las Vegas. Booth visitors will hear live RadiOAUG interviews with Oracle executives and industry experts. Plus, take home tips, ideas, and answers.
Why Join the OAUG?
OAUG members have unlimited access to case studies, best practices, and problem-solving information from real users and expert consultants.
According to a recent survey, 96% of OAUG members would recommend membership, 96% are satisfied with their membership, and 88% rate the value of membership good to excellent. Here’s why:
- OAUG members save time and money by applying other users’ tips, successes, and lessons learned.
- OAUG members share ideas and best practices to make the most of their Oracle Applications.
- Oracle listens to the collective voice of the OAUG.
- Find the answers you need to get ahead through educational resources and networking opportunities from the OAUG:
- Conference discounts: Save hundreds or even thousands of dollars while sharing best practices and networking with peers and experts face to face at OAUG events. OAUG members save up to $380 per person on registration for the annual COLLABORATE conference and $100 per person for OAUG Connection Point Seminars. There is no limit on the number of people from a member organization who can use the conference discount.
- OAUG eLearning webinars: Participate in live and recorded OAUG eLearning webinars to hear best practices and problem-solving information without leaving your desk. Registration for OAUG eLearning is free but limited to OAUG members only.
- Online educational resources: Find answers by downloading papers, presentations, and case studies from the OAUG Conference Paper Database. Everyone can search the conference paper database, but only OAUG members can download the resources.
- OAUG Insight magazine: Read practical articles on implementation techniques, case studies and more in each quarterly issue. Member organizations get 10 copies of each issue by mail and all members have unlimited online access. OAUG Insight is free but limited to OAUG members only.
- OAUG member database: Connect with key contacts at other OAUG member organizations. The member database is only accessible to OAUG members.
- Customer Support Council: Share your thoughts and suggestions with Oracle through the OAUG Customer Support Council or during face-to-face meetings at OAUG events. The council also publishes a quarterly newsletter, OAUG Support in Focus, which is only available to members.
If you’re not attending Oracle OpenWorld 2014, please visit oaug.org/membership, or contact the membership staff at 404-240-0897 or email@example.com, to learn more about the value of membership in the OAUG.