Thousands of members of the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) get the answers they need by sharing best practices, case studies and lessons learned. As the world’s largest education, networking and advocacy forum for users of Oracle Applications, the OAUG helps members connect to find the solutions they need to do their jobs better and to improve their organizations’ return on investment in Oracle Applications.
OAUG members have a variety of ways to access the information they need, including browsing the extensive conference paper database, participating in live elearning webinars or reading helpful articles in OAUG Insight magazine. And, in a new series of videos, several OAUG members offer quick tips and problem-solving suggestions in less than five minutes. The OAUG Pro Tips: Take 5 Videos [http://oaug.org/resources/pro-tips] offer valuable solutions in minutes and are available to everyone.
Connect with the OAUG at Oracle OpenWorld 2016
Another way OAUG members find solutions is through involvement in Geographic (Geo) and Special Interest Groups (SIGs). Through OAUG Geos and SIGs, members share time-saving tips and real world, hands-on experiences with their peers who live in the same area or share similar interests.
Each year during Oracle OpenWorld, more than 50 OAUG Geo and SIG sessions are presented on Sunday. The SIG sessions feature users and experts sharing tips and suggestions on a range of topics, including Cloud Applications, E-Business Suite, Hyperion EPM and more. The Geo sessions offer attendees the opportunity to meet others from their local area. These Sunday sessions are open to everyone who has full conference admission to OpenWorld. The complete list of OAUG sessions is available on the OAUG website at oaug.org/openworld.
In addition to the Geo and SIG sessions, be sure to mark your calendar for these informative sessions:
- OAUG Young Professionals Forum.
- OAUG Membership: Your Source for Savings, Solutions and Information Sharing.
Everyone attending the OAUG Sunday sessions is invited to stop by the OAUG membership table near the session rooms to learn more about the value of OAUG membership. Be sure to have your badge for a chance to win a mini-drone or free registration to COLLABORATE 17. Monday through Wednesday, the OAUG membership table will be located in the exhibit hall.
Find Solutions All Year Long
Are you an accountant, financial or business analyst, IT manager or DBA? Do you use Oracle EBS, Cloud Applications, Hyperion EPM, HCM, OBIEE or Fusion? If so, the OAUG is the place for you to connect with other users to find answers to everyday issues and tough challenges.
OAUG members have unlimited access to case studies, best practices and problem-solving information from real users and expert consultants.
- OAUG members save time and money by applying others users’ tips, successes and lessons learned.
- OAUG members share ideas and best practices to make the most of their Oracle Applications.
- Oracle listens to the collective voice of the OAUG.
Find the answers you need to get ahead through educational resources and networking opportunities from the OAUG:
- Conference discounts: Save hundreds or even thousands of dollars while sharing best practices and networking face to face with peers and experts at OAUG events.
- eLearning webinars: Participate in live and recorded eLearning webinars to hear best practices and problem-solving information without leaving your desk.
- Online educational resources: Find answers by downloading papers, presentations and case studies from the Conference Paper Database.
- OAUG Insight magazine: Read practical articles on implementation techniques, case studies and more in each quarterly issue.
- OAUG Membership Directory: Connect with key contacts at other OAUG member organizations.
- Customer Support Council: Share your thoughts and suggestions with Oracle through the OAUG Customer Support Council or during face-to-face meetings at OAUG events. The council also publishes a quarterly newsletter, OAUG Support in Focus.
If you’re not attending OpenWorld, please visit oaug.org/membership or contact the membership staff at +1 404 240 0897 or email@example.com to learn more about the value of membership in the OAUG. Also, check out the Member Stories [http://oaug.org/membership/whyrenew] page on the OAUG website to see how OAUG involvement has helped members succeed.
Image courtesy of the OAUG.