From April 22 to April 26, 2018, Oracle users from across the world will gather in Las Vegas to attend the largest, user-led, user-focused event where you can get the real story about Oracle products, while experiencing in-depth education and networking to take your Oracle products to the next level. This is my 17th year at COLLABORATE, and I have never been more excited for what’s in store than this year. Quest International Users Group has worked hard to incorporate feedback from the user group community to deliver an amazing experience for anyone who attends. I’d like to highlight some of the things you can expect at this year’s COLLABORATE 18:
- Product roadmaps and insights directly from Oracle product and strategy teams
- Valuable tips and insights from peers using the same product
- Product solutions from hundreds of thought leaders and solution providers
- Key takeaways to use and apply to drive business results as soon as you get back to the office
Education for Every Step of Your Technology Journey
Featuring more than 1,200 educational sessions, COLLABORATE 18 educational sessions are organized into tracks, focused on Oracle products and your technology journey status. Tracks are designed to help you receive the most relevant education as possible, for you and your organization. View the available tracks, or use the COLLABORATE 18 agenda app to build a personalized schedule.
- 500-plus Cloud education sessions
- 200-plus JD Edwards education sessions
- 120-plus PeopleSoft education sessions
- 600-plus Customer Presentations
- 50-plus Professional Development
- 200-plus service and solution providers
A Powerful Cloud Presence
Regardless of where you are in your cloud journey, you can expect to leave COLLABORATE with resources and action items to help guide you along the way. COLLABORATE 18 features more than 500 Oracle Cloud educational sessions, more than 90 Oracle Cloud presentations and more than 100 customer presentations—including Quest customers like Caesar Entertainment, Well Enterprise, and Yum! Brands.
Networking Opportunities Abound
Quest International Users Group offers many opportunities to help you grow your network of Oracle product users at COLLABORATE 18. Connect with other Oracle product users facing similar challenges and share insights, best practices and successes.
- Buddy Match—This Quest networking program is the perfect opportunity to make long-lasting, beneficial connections in your job or industry. If you’re a first-time attendee looking to be paired with a conference veteran or an attendee looking to connect with someone in a similar job and/or industry, register today for Quest’s Buddy Match program.
- Quest for Good—While you’re on your way to one of Quest’s Oracle Cloud, JD Edwards or PeopleSoft attendee welcome parties, volunteer a few minutes of your time for a good cause. Quest has organized the donation of 1,000 Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Kits to Las Vegas students in Title 1 schools. Volunteers will be entered into a drawing for a $100 donation to the charity of their choice. Donate a few minutes of your time in this Quest for Good as you network with your fellow attendees at one of the Quest Welcome Receptions on Sunday night.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)—Discuss, network and share best practices with others in the community who share your product interests. Discover solutions to product challenges. Get answers to questions relevant to you and the Oracle community.
- Roundtable Sessions—Tap into the collective knowledge of industry leaders. Bring your topics of interest to these open discussions with others in your industry. This is your change to direct the conversation and tackle business challenges among your peers.
Exclusive Executive Programs
Quest provides a series of programs over the week specifically designed to help executives and decision makers get the most value from COLLABORATE 18. These programs range from exclusive networking receptions and luncheons to valuable, custom content tailored for business leaders.
Time to Register
This year’s COLLABORATE is sure to be an experience you won’t want to miss. Register early to save—Advanced Registration discounts are available through April 18, and on-site registration opens April 22. We hope to see you there!