Seven Reasons to Be Quest Green at COLLABORATE 14
By Jonathan Vaughn, Executive Director of Quest International Users Group
- 33 Special Interest Groups … And a Button - Quest’s SIG Monday offers 33 PeopleSoft, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, JD Edwards World, and Fusion Special Interest Groups meetings onsite with information targeted to user needs. Technical users: join the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, JD Edwards World or PeopleSoft Tech SIG meetings and pick-up your button to attend the masquerade-themed “Geek Meet” Tuesday night.
- New for 2014: CPE Credits - Not a technical user? Quest offers something for you too! Quest is now offering CPE credits through COLLABORATE 14 education sessions. Now you can take your PeopleSoft or JD Edwards experience to the next level, while also fulfilling your need for credit hours.
- Satisfaction … Celebrated - Recent studies clearly show that user group membership increases overall Oracle product satisfaction. Find out why at the “Meeting of the Members” Monday night and see how you can get the most out of Quest. We’ll also use this time to celebrate this year’s Quest service award winners and new Board over a few adult beverages—before heading to the Quest Opening Night Networking Reception.
- Win a Car or $10,000! Visit Quest PeopleSoft and JD Edwards exhibitors featured in the Quest attendee-exclusive Questopoly booklet to win prizes such as an iPad mini, a gift card to Tiffany & Co. or even a new car! You must be present at Quest’s special Thursday session to win the car—or the $10,000 cash option! Quest will also have a surprise Vegas-only performance. Don’t miss it!
- Influence Oracle - Get involved in the future of your PeopleSoft, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne or JD Edwards World product. Enhancements will be discussed with Oracle reps around Supply Chain, Finance, Technology, and HCM at roundtable sessions presented by Quest and its affiliated users groups. Make sure you are there to represent your company and your industry!
- C-Levels Unite - Financial and technology decision makers are invited to attend Quest’s Executive Forum on Wednesday. This year’s theme is Strategic Agility: Positioning Your Organization for an Uncertain Future. Prepare for roundtables, panel discussions and keynotes from Forrester Research and other thought leaders in the business world.
- Quest Is Best! Finally, the best reason to be a Quest attendee at COLLABORATE 14 is because, contrary to popular belief, it IS easy to ?be Quest green! Find out all the resources members have available to them—and that make your job easier—at the Quest booth: #1019.