One week is all you need. One week at COLLABORATE 19: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community equips Oracle users with expertise and insight to accelerate performance and maximize Oracle investments. At COLLABORATE 19, April 7-11 in San Antonio, Texas, the OAUG delivers expert on-prem Oracle Applications knowledge and the latest guidance for the Cloud so users can innovate with their current Oracle solutions and strategically plan for the future. Users share lessons learned from real-life implementations, and solutions providers offer a look at the latest, greatest new products.
What’s On the Agenda?
COLLABORATE offers a personalized learning experience so participants can invest their time wisely. A detailed online agenda tool makes it easy to filter the 1000+ sessions and events to find those which speak to specific product interests and business challenges.
Explore the Full Agenda
Explore Individual Tracks:
Oracle E-Business Suite Highlights
Get the latest in EBS 12.2 training, learn what’s next on the EBS continuous innovation roadmap and evaluate your cloud options and readiness. Close to 300 educations sessions are devoted to EBS, along with these special programs:
- Hands-On Lab Lift and Shift to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure for Oracle E-Business Suite: Test how to prepare your EBS applications, configure the appropriate Compute services and migrate your systems to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- EBS Oracle Roadmaps: Learn about how E-Business Suite moves into the future with the “Continuous Innovation” model of EBS in Senior Vice President of Applications Development Cliff Godwin’s essential roadmap session.
- Oracle EBS Support: Want to know the best way to engage with Oracle Support? Learn the best ways to engage and get your EBS questions answered.
Explore All EBS Sessions & Highlights
On-Prem EPM/Hyperion and EPM Cloud users come to hear real-world examples and scenarios in over 70 dedicated education sessions, plus these highlights:
- Oracle EPM Strategy and Roadmap: Al Marciante, senior director, product management, Oracle, presents the overall strategy and solution delivery roadmap for Oracle EPM Cloud applications.
- OAUG EPM/Hyperion SIG: Meet the SIG and enjoy a “product bonanza” covering all EPM applications and their functional uses. Hear an update as FedEx charts its journey from on-premises to the Cloud. Enjoy a panel discussion and Q&A session with EPM gurus.
- Analytics, BI, Big Data and EPM/Hyperion Reception: Take in the San Antonio skyline with peers at this rooftop reception.
Explore All EPM/Hyperion Programming
Meet the People Behind the Products
The week is packed with moments to share dialogue with Oracle, the people behind the products. These are just a few ways to connect with the 400+ Oracle leaders, product teams and developers in attendance:
- Meet the Oracle Experts Sessions: Discuss your organization’s specific interests and planning needs with Oracle leaders in small group settings.
- Oracle Support Sessions: Are you using Oracle Support offerings to the fullest? Oracle support engineers showcase the most valuable support offerings and teach you the do’s and don’ts.
Explore All Oracle Programs
- Be the Leader You Were Meant To Be, Monday To Monday® - Stacey Hanke, Executive Coach and Author: Fortune 500 leadership authority Stacey Hanke leads this exploration of personal influence and teaches the building blocks of credibility, including verbal and non-verbal communication, creating a consistent brand and improving the skills around influence.
- Oracle Keynote: Explore personalized pathways to the cloud with Steve Daheb, senior vice president for Oracle Cloud. Oracle supports multiple migration paths and services to facilitate moves to cloud and help organizations upgrade to an autonomous, AI-based future.
- Canon Keynote - Artificial Intelligence Has Arrived. You're Fired! Dennis Amorosano: The office of the future is already here, with increasingly intelligent processes and capabilities that open entirely new realms of automation and process improvement. How is artificial intelligence already being used in office and business functions, such as those tied to your EBS or Cloud systems? Canon shares its experience with applying AI and machine learning technologies to business and document processes for its clients.
In the Exhibitor Showcase, 200 leading product and solution providers are on hand to share knowledge and advice. Enjoy educational talks, demos and networking opportunities around every corner. “Collaborate for good” as you travel the showcase creating personal hygiene kits for San Antonio citizens experiencing homelessness.
Don’t miss out on COLLABORATE’s immersive educational experience. Be there live to share, learn and get your questions answered. Register now to take advantage of significant advance registration discounts for OAUG members, groups of 4+ and conference alumni. Do you need managerial approval to attend COLLABORATE? Use the tools in our justification toolkit to build your case.Learn More & Register