To examine how database environments and roles are changing within enterprises – as well as how deeply new modes of collaboration and technology are being adopted – Unisphere Research recently conducted a survey of DBTA subscribers in partnership with Quest. From cloud and automation to the rise of "Ops" culture, the world of database management is evolving with new challenges and opportunities emerging for IT leaders and database professionals. Join us for a special webinar on June 1st for a first-hand look at the results of this survey and a discussion on where database management is heading and how database professionals and leaders can chart their course forward.
You'll learn about:
- How routine maintenance activities are shifting to higher-level initiatives such as data security, data analytics, and data quality
- Why interest in DevOps, DataOps, and MLOps methodologies is growing
- Where database tasks are being automated today
- How the lines between on-premises and cloud environments are blurring
- The impact of the "Great Resignation" and budget and staffing concerns
Sign up today to reserve your seat.
Don't miss this live event on Wednesday, June 1st - 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET.
Register now to attend The State of Database Management in 2022: Changing Environments, Roles, and Best Practices.