The data mesh is a hot topic and approach to building a decentralized analytics architecture where Business domains are responsible for their data – giving ownership to the group that's closest to and best understands the data. For this approach to work at scale, the semantic layer has become a critical to Enterprises as the glue that binds tools and teams together – connecting databases and BI tools, and various teams.
This session will explain how central data teams can define common models and definitions with a semantic layer and allows users to browse the mesh of related data products. You'll learn how by promoting data stewardship and ownership by domain experts, using a common set of tools and semantic definitions, your entire organization will be empowered to create data products at scale.
Attend this session to learn about:
- The role of a data mesh in the modern analytics architecture
- How a Semantic Layer fits with a "Data Mesh" approach
- Operationalizing your "Data Mesh" with a Semantic Layer
- Getting everyone to speak "Data" with the same (business) language
- "Future Proofing" your cloud analytics stack
Join us for a special webinar on Tuesday, October 4, 11am PT / 2pm ET. Reserve your seat today!
Register Now for this webinar titled How a Semantic Layer Makes Data Mesh Work at Scale.